Gmail is Google’s email service that offers free email accounts to anyone who decides to register for one. Other services that are provided by Gmail include social networking, instant messaging and practically unlimited online storage. Because of its powerful and simple to use interface, it is accessible from almost any device or email service out there.
Of course, there are many useful features provided by Gmail.com. However, I am going to provide you with a list of the most notable. This will be in order to demonstrate, just how special this email provider really is.
1. Gmail offers you great online storage space, which is continually growing and expanding; in order to compete with the other email services out there.
2. Gmail offers you free email accounts, with practically unlimited storage space and attachments of up to 25 megabytes.
3. Gmail boosts a powerful, yet easy to use interface that makes it simple to store or search for either emails or chat conversations.
4. Using Gmail, Emails can be sent to your account, from any different email service provider.
5. You can use Google’s filters to organize received emails, and even respond to them with a pre-set reply.
6. Gmail’s spam filter’s job is to sort through emails and determine which ones are spam or fraud. Gmail also scans your emails and attachments for viruses and worms.
With so many different email services out there, it is important that you find and use the most reliable one that suits your needs. Gmail is definitely one of, if not the most reliable free email service out there. If you do not own an account with Gmail, you should definitely consider registering for one; the process is simple and quick.
Staying connected with people via email is also important, as it is one of the most reliable means of communication nowadays. Keeping in touch with your friends, family or business associates, is another great use for Gmail. There are many separate uses for an email account and none of them can cause you any harm, especially if they are free of charge.
One of the only cons related to using Gmail is that they do not support encrypted and secure emails. This means that you will not be able to use a third party secure encryption on your mail, while using Google’s email services and you will have to rely solely on their security measures.